- Standard 0.001mm and 0.005mm graduation dial indicators having a bezel with an outside diameter of ø57mm. All types come with limit markers and a bezel clamp.
- The outer clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can be easily installed and removed without tools.
- Secure adhesion between the bezel and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring prevents water or oil penetration.
- The spindle is made of high-strength quenchhardened stainless steel which resists arduous use.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- A special alloy is used for the sector gears to provide improved wear resistance.
- The indicator uses jeweled bearings, providing excellent indication sensitivity and durability.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch- and chemical-resistant.
|Order No.||Graduation||Range (range/rev)||Accuracy||Repeat- ability||Dial reading||Measuring force|
|w/ lug||Flat-back||Overall||Retrace||1/10 Rev||1 Rev|
|2109S-10||2109SB-10||0.001mm||1mm (0.2mm)||5µm||2µm||2µm||4µm||0.5µm||0-100-0||1.5N or less|
|2110S-10||2110SB-10||0.001mm||1mm (0.1mm)||5µm||2µm||2µm||4µm||0.5µm||±0-100||1.8N or less|
|2113S-10||2113SB-10||0.001mm||2mm (0.2mm)||7µm||2µm||2µm||5µm||0.5µm||0-100-0||1.5N or less|
|2118S-10||2118SB-10||0.001mm||5mm (0.2mm)||10µm||3µm||3.5µm||6µm||1µm||0-100-100||1.5N or less|
|2119S-10||2119SB-10||0.001mm||5mm (0.2mm)||10µm||3µm||3.5µm||6µm||1µm||0-100-0||1.5N or less|
|2124S-10||2124SB-10||0.005mm||5mm (0.5mm)||12µm||3µm||5µm||9µm||3µm||±0-50||1.5N or less|
* Completed products inspection is performed in the vertical position (contact point downward) and the stated accuracy is guaranteed.