The Bowers Universal Gauge’s ingenious modular design enables it to be quickly configured to suit almost any measuring challenge, both internal and external. The Universal’s clever constant measuring pressure device ensures accuracy and consistency of reading.
A large variety of measuring contacts and adaptors are available for the Universal Gauge enabling countless measuring tasks to be completed with ease. Accessories for the measurement of threads, grooves, splines, gears, hole centers and many others are available as standard and special adaptations for more non-standard applications can be quoted on request.
- Internal and External measurement
- Large measuring range possible 0-3000mm
- (0-118″) with interchangeable extensions
- Constant measuring force
- Digital or Mechanical readout display
- Large range of accessories for standard measurement of threads, grooves, splines, diameters, lengths, shallow spigots and recess diameters etc.
- Special anvil designs available on request