Dial Gauges are one of the most commonly used instruments in all types of metal working industry. At the BMI division of Baker Gauges India Private Limited, three main types of dial gauges – plunger type, lever type and back plunger type – are manufactured. BAKER dial gauges are a combination of excellent metrological attributes, superior raw materials and workmanship. To meet diverse requirements of customers, wide variety of dial gauges in different readings, different travels, different mounting styles and conforming to different National & International calibration standards are produced.
1. Plunger Type
- A sturdy and robust dial gauge.
- Fitted with special brass bush bearings.
- Supplied with tolerance pointers.
- Strong and smooth metal bezel.
- Rigid, metal case.
- Aesthetically appealing protective top cap.
- Tungsten carbide ball anvil.
- Metric gauges conform to IS2092-1983 and for the European market to DIN878-1983.
- Inch gauges conform to ASME B89.1.10M-2001.
- Each gauge carries a calibration certificate giving actual values.
- Wide range of dial gauges in various ranges and readings available.
- Special dial gauges for OEMs also manufactured on request.
- Complete spares and after sales service available.
- 0.001mm x 1mm dial gauge fitted with 8 jewels and conforms to JIS B-7503-1997.
- Exported to over 50 countries all over the world.
2. Lever Type
Dial gauge with lever to sense the dimension suitable for use in Tool Room to transfer hieghts using a hight gauge to check leveling and runout etc
For further details kindly Contact us.