Micrometer with Add on Extension Anvil
NOTE: Setting Standards – Both End Spherical
The 500-1000mm micrometers are made with lightweight Aluminum Cast I-Section frame design which offers sufficient strength, resistance to bending moment and are easy to use as compared to the pipe construction frame. In I-Section more than 90% of the bending moment is resisted due to I-shape. I-Section design has higher moment of resistance because the area of flanges is away from the neutral axis. At the same time the heat transfer due to hand is also very less compare to the pipe constructions.
Each micrometer offers superior design and workmanship to ensure high precision and long life – at Economical Prices.
- Sturdy & Light weight Aluminum frame design
- Measuring faces: carbide tipped, precision ground & micro lapped
- Spindle made from stainless steel for rust prevention (01 Omm, Pitch 1 mm and Stroke 50mm)
- Sharp laser marking for better visibility & durability
- Ratchet stop thimble for exact and repetitive reading
- One Setting standard covers the entire measuring range
- Delivered in wooden box with Add on Extension, setting standard, Spanner & Calibration certificate