- V block Used for Grinding. Light Milling, Drilling & Inspection of Round & Sqare Jobs.
- Accuracy for Flatness, Squareness and Parallesim within ±0.005mm.
- V block Can be used on its base, the ends & on either side.
- Hardness 60±2 Rc.
- M 10 tapping at base M8 tapping on side for clamping on angle plate or face plate or on magnetic chuck.
- A clamp with cap & adjustable acrews prevents titing of block.
- A clearance hole at centre for drilling or removing of dowel pins.
- The “v” at stepped end at right angle to the base provides a handy means for holing shoulderd studs, round pins etc.
|Sr. No.||Art No.||Size (MM)||Range (MM)|
|1||214.01||48 square x 90L.||Ø 5 – Ø 33|