Mini-Printer Equipped with Data Logging Function SERIES 264 — Digimatic Mini-Processor DP-1VA LOGGER
- In addition to the conventional (DP-1VR) printing and statistical calculation functions, data logger and USB output functions are added and enhanced!
- This is a palm-sized printer used to print measurement data from Digimatic gages or to perform statistical analysis.
- The versatile DP-1VA LOGGER printer not only prints measurement data, but performs a variety of statistical analyses, draws histograms and D-charts and also performs complex operations on X-bar R control charts.
- The data logger function allows storage of up to 1,000 pieces of data in memory, and batch transfer of stored data to an Excel-format inspection certificate, etc., by connecting to a PC with a USB cable (optional).
- Order No.: 264-505
- Model: DP-1VA LOGGER
- Data input: Digimatic input, RS-232C input (specific to Mitutoyo KA counter)
- Data processing capacity:
Mode 0: 100,000 pieces of data
Modes 1,2: 9,999 pieces of data
Mode 3: Sample size 10 9,999 subgroups = 99,990 pieces of data
- GO/±NG judgment (five sets can be defined)
- Output: (1) USB output (2) RS-232C data output at TTL levels (3) GO/±NG judgment result output (−NG, GO, +NG)
- Input timer: Input intervals 0.25s, 1s, 5s, 30s, 1min, 30min, 60min
- Printing method: Thermal line printer
- Printing speed: 0.8s per line (6.5mm/s) (using AC adapter)
- Printing line: 10,000 lines of normal characters per roll 7,000 lines of large characters per roll
- Printing paper: High durability thermo-sensitive paper Width 58mm x length 48m
Note: Printed characters do not fade if a printout is stored in a cool dark place, but if it is to be used for official
documents, or stored more than 5 years, it is recommended to make a more durable copy.
- Power supply: 2 power methods
(1) AC adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz AC adapter (6V,
2A) as a standard accessory.
(2) 4pcs. of LR6/AA size (alkaline or Ni-Mh)
Note: Manganese dioxide batteries are not usable
- Battery life: About 10,000 lines (if data is printed once every 5 seconds using 1,600mA NiMH batteries at 20oC) Note: This is a typical value and is not guaranteed.
- External dimensions: 94 (W) x 201 (D) x 75.2 (H) mm
- Mass: 390g (main unit)
- Optional Accessories:
1. USB cable (A-microB) : 06AFZ050 (1 m)
2. RS-232C output cable: 09EAA084 (1 m, D-SUB 9 pin)
3. GO/±NG judgment cable: 965516
(2 m, 10 pin terminal/separate )
4. Foot switch: 937179T (2 m)
- Consumable items: Printing paper (10 rolls) : .09EAA082