- Easy and error-free reading with both up and down digital counters as well as a dial.
- Can be zero-set at any arbitrary position.
- Provided with a large adjustment wheel for easy height adjustment.
- Clamp can be operated easily and securely.
- Fits comfortably in the hand and moves easily on the surface plate.
- Carbide tipped scriber (No. 07GZA000) is attached as standard. (Standard accessory: Scriber clamp No.05GZA033)
- For precision Black Granite Surface Plates, refer to page E-51.
|192-130||0 – 300mm||±0.03mm||
|192-131||0 – 450mm||±0.05mm||648mm||9.2kg|
|192-132||0 – 600mm||798mm||9.8kg|
|192-133||0 – 1000mm||±0.07mm||1220mm||17.0kg|
|192-150||0 – 12″||±.0015″||
|192-151||0 – 18″||±.002″||648mm||9.2kg|
|192-152||0 – 24″||798mm||9.8kg|
|192-153||0 – 40″||±.003″||1220mm||17.0kg|
953638: Holding bar for test indicator (length: 50mm)
900209: Holding bar for test indicator (length: 100mm)
953639: Holding bar for test indicator (length: 2”)
900306: Holding bar for test indicator (length: 4”)
900321: Swivel clamp used with holding bar (metric)
900322: Swivel clamp used with holding bar (inch)
902053: Clamp (with dovetail groove, ø6 and ø8 holes)
Note: A test indicator can be mounted on a height gage using a holding bar and clamp.