- More accurate in one-handed operation: inexperienced operators measure significantly more accurately with the new micrometer.
- Ratchet function works both from the thimble and the speeder.
- Rotating the thimble/speeder when the workpiece is between the anvil and spindle causes the ratchet mechanism to operate and apply a constant measuring force to the workpiece.
- Clearly audible ratchet operation for reassurance that measurement is being performed at constant, preset force.
- The speeder is always available for quick rotation of spindle.
- A simple mechanism, which requires neither parts maintenance nor special technique, is employed in the constant-force device.
- Heat-insulated frame.
- Measuring faces: Carbide
|102-701||0 – 25mm||0.01mm||
|102-702||25 – 50mm||0.01mm||270g|
|102-717||0 – 1″||.0001″||±.0001″||180g|
|102-718||1″ – 2″||270g|
Measuring force: 5-10N
Standard accessories: Reference bar, 1 pc (except for measuring range 0-25mm (0-1″) models)
Spanner (301336), 1 pc
Greatly improved accuracy and repeatability