- Dial thickness gages can quickly measure the thickness of thin products such as paper and felt.
- Contact point and anvil are both made of ceramic: rust-free (547-401 is excluded.)
- Integrated molding of the bezel and crystal ensures protection against water and oil penetration via the front face.
High Accuracy Type
Lightweight Type (integrated molding of the bezel)
Lens thickness measurement
- Thickness of concave-convex lenses and surfaces can be measured.
- Anvils and contact points are interchangeable to enable concave surfaces to be measured.
- Provided with a ball point
Tube thickness measurement
- Pipe wall thickness, thickness of curved boards can be measured.
Groove depth measurement
- Suitable for measuring narrow grooves.
- Measuring face of the contact point and anvil are blade-shaped (thickness: 1mm).
Measuring paper thickness
Measuring thickness of a human hair
905338: SPC cable (1m) for digital models
905409: SPC cable (2m) for digital models
02AZD790F: SPC cable for U-WAVE (160mm)
Digimatic Mini-Processor DP-1VR
Refer to page A-13 for details.
Convenient Interface Input Tools which enable the conversion of measurement data to keyboard signals and directly input them to cells in off-the-shelf spreadsheet software such as Excel.
(Refer to pages A-5 to A-6 for details.)
Note:Parallelism between the flat point and anvil
7313: 5μm Concave lens Ball