- ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear encoder system is introduced.
- Snap mechanism allows continuous and easy measurement without moving the slider by using the lever.
- The ABSOLUTE Digimatic snap caliper features a spring-loaded mechanism to allow quick and efficient GO/NO-GO inspection for mass production parts.
- Allows step measurement
- Displacement of snap part is 2 mm.
- Measuring force: 7N to 14N
- Absolute type. (Refer to page D-8 for a description of Absolute measurement.)
- Allows integration into statistical process control and measurement systems for models with measurement data output connector. Refer to page A-3.
|573-181-30||0 – 100mm||±0.02mm|
|573-182-30||0 – 150mm||±0.02mm|
* Excluding quantizing error.
Note: Dedicated for outside measurement (depth bar is not fitted).
|573-281-20||0 – 4″||±.001″|
|573-282-20||0 – 6″||±.001″|
|0 – 100mm/0 – 4″||16.5||21||14.5||40||16||233|
|0 – 150mm/0 – 6″||20||24.5||18||50||16||290|
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
(excluding quantizing error)
Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005″/0.01mm
Scale type: ABSOLUTE electromagnetic inductive linear encoder
Jaw retraction: 2mm
Max. response speed: Unlimited
Battery: SR44 (1 pc), 938882,
for initial operational checks (standard accessory)
Battery life: Approx. 3.5 years under normal use
For details, refer to page D-39.
959143: Data hold unit
Connecting cables for IT/DP/MUX
959149: SPC cable with data button (1m)
959150: SPC cable with data button (2m)
USB Input Tool Direct
06ADV380C: SPC cable for USB-ITN-C (2m)
Connecting cables for U-WAVE-T
02AZD790C: SPC cable for U-WAVE with data button (160mm)
02AZE140C: SPC cable for footswitch